Rua dos Canastreiros, 50,
4050-149 - Porto Tel.223 401 210 Mail.firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in the heart of the Ribeira, a World Heritage Site, with a window on the Douro River, in a historic building dating back to the seventeenth century, is the Port River!
A few meters from Avenida dos Aliados and the main sights in this space can unwind, experience the city, feel its traditions, enjoy the best that Porto can offer.
41º08'26''N Latitude; 8º36'44''W OF Longitude
- Airport: 19 km
- Metro: Airport - Trinidad - St. Benedict (about 30 minutes)
- Car: 19 km (about 25 minutes)
- Railtrack station: 900m St. Benedict
- Metro station: 900m St. Benedict
- Bus Station: 3km
- Bus Tourist: 500m
- Centre: 1km
- Square Taxis: 500m
- Port of Mar : 12km
- Urban Bus Stop: 50m L900- L901-L906 (Gaia - Trinity - Metro - Airport) / L ZR - Gaia - Customs (Convention Center)